I have more than 13 years of bioinformatics and systems biology research experience and have co-authored more than 44 papers in these areas. I also served as editorial board member for PLoS One and Peer J.
I have developed bioinformatics software for cancer personalized medicine utilising integrative large-scale NGS data.
- Tumor suppressor gene database, TSGene .
- Human oncogene gene database, ONGene .
- Metastasis suppressor gene database, MSGene .
- Coexpression network of long non-coding RNA in multiple cancers, LnCaNet .
- Literature-based database for epithelial mesenchymal transition (EMT), dbEMT .
- Pediatric cancer gene database, PediCan .
- Gene resource for animal regeneration in human cancers, REGene .
- Gene resource for endometrial cancer, ECGene .
- Gene resource for gastric cancer, GCGene .
- Gene resource for colorectal cancer, gbCRC .
- Cell senescence genes in human cancers, CSGene .
- Literature-based integrative database for ovarian cancer, OCGene .
I also developed bioinformatics tools for bioinformatics applications such as pathway visulization.
- A simple xml-based tool for pathway editing and visualization, PathwayEditor .
- Web server for copy-number variation, CNVannotator .
- A maximum-entropy classifier based text mining tool for transporter-substrate identification, METSP .
- Human Metabolic and Transport Networks, HMTN .
- Database related to transporter substract, TSdb .
- Human intelligence quotient-associated genes, IQdb .
- Rate-limiting enzyme database, RLEdb .
- Biological pathway subcellular localizaiton, PathLoc .